- EV9 From $105,990 + on road costs
- EV6 GT From $129,990 + on road costs
- EV6 From $76,990 + on road costs
- Sorento From $64,440 + on road costs
- Sportage From $40,290 + on road costs
- Niro From $44,990 + on road costs
- Seltos From $32,990 + on road costs
- Stonic From $25,990 + on road costs
- Niro Plus From $41,990 + on road costs
- Picanto From $24,490 + on road costs
- Carnival From $60,440 + on road costs
Committed to sustainability
From design to disposal, we're striving to reduce our environmental impact.
Building the electric future
We are now accelerating our transition into electric vehicles (EVs). Our goal is nothing short of becoming the world's leading EV manufacturer. Designers and engineers from our global teams are already moving ahead to create new classes of advanced EVs. These cleaner, more efficient options will be rapidly added to our line-up over the coming years.
Moving next generation with the EV6
A range of eco-friendly materials have been introduced to EV6, including PET recycled plastics, floor mats and seat coverings. This means that one model now contains the equivalent of 107 500ml PET bottles.
Eco-friendly materials in the new Niro
A number of environmental products feature in the Niro cabin. Recycled material in the headlining. Vegan leather seats containing Tencel from Eucalyptus trees. Finally, the entire body was painted in Eco-friendly BTX free paint.
Supporting The Ocean Clean-up
Our partnership with The Ocean Cleanup will help remove plastic waste from the world’s oceans and then recycle that raw material back into future vehicle production.