- 2018 Picanto From $18,490 + on road costs
- 2018 Rio From $22,490 + on road costs
- 2018 Cerato From $31,990 + on road costs
- 2018 Stinger From $54,990 + on road costs
- 2018 Niro From $39,990 + on road costs
- 2018 Soul From $32,490 + on road costs
- Sportage From $35,990 + on road costs
- 2018 Sorento From $51,990 + on road costs
- 2019 Carnival From $49,990 + on road costs
Every year Kia goes from strength to strength in innovative design and popularity in the New Zealand car market.
- > First ever Kia Stinger launched in NZ.
- > Kia's first Hybrid and Plug-in launched.
- > 4th generation Rio launched in New Zealand.
- > Kia tops quality study for the second year
- > New flagship Auckland dealership opens in Newmarket
- > Kia NZ archives it's best sales result yet.
- > Kia becomes an official partner of the Auckland NRL Nines.
- > New Optima launched in New Zealand.
- > Kia backs the Hurricanes SuperRugby team.
- > 2016 Kia Sportage launched
- > New dealership in Thames opens.
- > Sponsors the FIFA U-20 World Cup held in New Zealand.
- > Launches the third generation Sorento.
- > Places second among 33 automotive brands, and highest among mass-market nameplates, in the 2015 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study.
- > Launches the all new Carnival
- > Kia launches the exciting new 150kw hot hatch the pro_cee’d GT.
- > Kia designer Peter Schreyer presented with the 2014 Grand Prix du Design.
- > Kia launches the second generation Soul.
- > Kia sponsors The Paul Henry Show.
- > Kia launches the Cerato Koup - the first turbo Kia to be sold in New Zealand.
- > Kia Cerato named the NZ Herald, Driven small car of the year.
- > Kia sponsor the Waikato Bay of Plenty Magic netball team.
- > Kia Picanto becomes the first sub-$19,000 car to score 5 stars in ANCAP safety tests.
- > Optima wins Design Award at the gala Australian International Design Awards function.
- > Kia Supports International Winter Games NZ.
- > Kia unveils Cerato masterminded by award-winning designer Peter Schreyer.
- > Kia launches Sportage in Queenstown.
- > Kia sponsors singles and doubles titles at ASB Tennis Classic.
- > Kia Sorento R awarded the AMI Autocar 2009 SUV of the Year.
- > Kia sponsors Devonport Food & Wine Festival.
- > Kia moves to the Kia Dome at the National Fieldays.
- > Kia dealer network totals 20 outlets nationwide.
- > Kia surpasses 2000 new vehicle sales.
- > Kia Magentis wins Autocar Medium Car of the Year.
- > Kia makes its first appearance at the National Fieldays.
- > Kia becomes New Zealand’s fastest growing car brand.
- > Kia dealer network totals 16 outlets nationwide.