- Picanto From $18,590 + on road costs
- Rio From $22,990 + on road costs
- Soul From $29,990 + on road costs
- Cerato From $29,990 + on road costs
- Koup From $42,490 + on road costs
- pro_cee'd From $43,990 + on road costs
- Optima From $43,990 + on road costs
- Carens From $37,990 + on road costs
- Sportage From $34,240 + on road costs
- Sorento R From $50,890 + on road costs
- Carnival From $45,990 + on road costs
- K2500 From $36,490 + on road costs
The 2014 Picanto
townFrom just $18,590+ORCs
Step in and discover what's new
Small in size, big on ideas. You'll be surprised by just how many innovative features are packed into the new Picanto.
Practicality you’re right at home with
Form and function matched with superior safety, sporty design and easy parking capability. The Picanto is everything you need!
Bright and clear LED taillights
Every Picanto taillight contains 24 individual LEDs that both look great and offer improved light intensity.
Engineered with active safety
The new Picanto incorporates the latest active safety features so you can head off where you want, without worrying about driving conditions.
Safety and stability all round
Beneath the up-to-date body shell we’ve built in the latest class-leading safety measures, resulting in a 5-star ANCAP safety rating.
Picanto gets the blend of power and economy right with an engine that meets or exceeds every existing emission standard.› View all features
Our impressive 5-year/100,000 km (whichever comes first) warranty programme covers you against manufacturing and assembly defects.› View warranty information
Protect your Picanto with this easy system designed to show you exactly how much room you have at the back when reversing.› View all features
The clever Picanto
From just $18,590+ORCs
Not all features are available on all models, for full details of model specification please see the Range and Specifications page