- Kia Sorento From $59,990 + on road costs
- Kia Sportage From $35,990 + on road costs
- Kia Seltos From $27,990 + on road costs
- Kia Stonic From $23,990 + on road costs
- Kia Stinger From $64,990 + on road costs
- Kia Niro EV From $77,990 + on road costs
- Kia Niro Hybrid From $39,990 + on road costs
- Kia Cerato From $30,590 + on road costs
- Kia Rio From $22,990 + on road costs
- Kia Picanto From $19,990 + on road costs
- Kia Carnival From $59,990 + on road costs
The future is electrifying
Introducing the Kia EV6
Launching in NZ in 2021
Created to inspire every journey, the Kia EV6 is our first dedicated Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) built on an all-new platform. The pioneering SUV will be available with a choice of multiple zero-emission powertrains, offering an all-electric range of up to 510 kilometers.
Experience the Kia EV6 through our Virtual Driving Centre simulator
VR Test Drive
First applied to the EV6, Kia’s new electric-global modular platform (E-GMP) enables a diverse number of interior layouts thanks to the flat floor. Designed with a long wheelbase of 2.9m, exterior dimensions remain compact, and intelligent interior packaging provides a spacious and sophisticated cabin space similar to many mid to large SUVs. Powerful crossover aesthetics are matched with innovative high-end technologies. Ultra-fast 800V charging offers a 10% to 80% charge in just 18 minutes, while a top-up charge of 100 km driving range can be achieved in less than four-and-a-half minutes.
The range-topping GT model, equipped with twin electric motors and all-wheel-drive, is engineered to thrill, accelerating from zero to 100 km/h in 3.5 seconds with a top speed of 260 km/h.
Register your interest
Overseas model shown. By clicking "Keep me updated" you agree Kia New Zealand will send you information about the Kia EV6 and share your information with Kia dealerships.